Members Fund Donations to 16 Local Nonprofit Organizations
Posted on October 30th, 2020
Thanks to members who participate in Operation Round-Up, $17,000 was donated to 16 local organizations in October.
These members volunteer to have their bill rounded up to the next even dollar amount each month. That money — an average of $6 a year — is used for donations to local organizations and for college scholarships. To date, Operation Round-Up has donated more than $1.23 million.
Donation recipients include:
- Arkansas County Single Parent Scholarship, $1,000.
- Margie’s Haven House, $1,000.
- Cleburne County Historical Society, $1,000.
- Cleburne County Aging Program, $1,500.
- Cleburne County 18 & Under Fishing Championship Scholarship, $1,000.
- Single Parent Scholarship Fund of Faulkner County, $1,000.
- Hot Springs Village Walk for Cancer Research, $2,000.
- CASA of Lonoke County, $1,000.
- Lonoke County Fair, $1,000.
- The CALL of Lonoke and Prairie Counties, $500.
- Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund of Perry County, $1,000.
- Pulaski County Youth Services, $1,000.
- Literacy Action of Central Arkansas, $1,000.
- Shaw Fire Protection District, $1,000.
- Saline County Safe Haven, $1,000.
- White County Single Parent Scholarship Fund, $1,000.