Kiosks Provide Another Easy Way to Pay Your Electric Bill
Posted on September 28th, 2020
PaySite kiosks provide members – especially those who pay with cash – with another convenient way to pay their electric bills.
Members can pay at kiosks with cash, check, debit and credit card (Visa, MasterCard and Discover) by using a touch screen and following the on-screen and spoken instructions. The automated system has both English and Spanish instructions. The fee to use a PaySite kiosk is $1.50 for cash or check payments and $3 for debit or credit card payments.
Members receive a receipt for every transaction. It includes: date and time of transaction, kiosk location, amount paid, method of payment, member account number, PaySite fee and PaySite transaction number. Payments made at PaySite kiosks are posted to the account the same day and usually within 30 minutes.
PaySite kiosks locations:
- CJ’s Food Mart at 7404 Batesville Pike in Jacksonville
- The Country Store at 6699 Heber Springs Road N. in Drasco
- Dodge’s Store at 209 W. 22nd St. in Stuttgart
- Dude’s Place at 3811 Arkansas 38 in Austin
- Harps at 1515 Arkansas 5 North in Benton
- Harps at 801 N. Second St. in Cabot
- Harps at 901 Main St. in Heber Springs
- Harps at 100 S. St. Joseph St. in Morrilton
- Harps at 100 S. Knoxville in Russellville
- Harps at 2525 W. Beebe-Capps Expressway in Searcy
- Harps at 112 Houston Avenue in Perryville
- Phillips 66 Southbend at 4071 Arkansas 294 in Jacksonville - CASH ONLY