First Electric Cooperative offers Invoice Billing. The Invoice Billing service allows members with multiple accounts/meters to view all of their accounts, balances and total balance on one monthly bill. Invoice Billing provides a combined billing statement each month with the following features:
- All First Electric bills are calculated on the same monthly billing cycle.
- All First Electric bills are received in one mailing.
- The Invoice Billing statement lists the account number, service address and amount due for each account.
- Each account’s electric bill will accompany the Invoice Billing statement to provide detailed billing information on each meter.
- All First Electric bills can have the same due date.
- All First Electric bills can be paid with one payment.
- Your First Electric accounts can be divided into different billing groups if this best fits your account payable process.
For more information or to enroll in Invoice Billing, call 800-489-7405 or visit a First Electric office.