The First Electric Mobile App
The First Electric app is our free online bill payment system that also allows you to report a power outage and monitor your energy usage. If you are new to paying your bill online, you will need to create a First Electric app account.
Click here to go to log in to the First Electric app or to create an account.
The First Electric App Features:
- Provides 24-hour access to account.
- Sends an e-mail notification when a new electric bill is generated.
- Allows you to pay electronically using a American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover card or an electronic check transaction.
- Displays posting of payments in real time.
- Provides current and historical billing information and payment history.
- Outlines energy usage in graphs.
- Includes a free app for your smartphone or tablet. Download it by searching for “First Electric” on either the Apple Store or Android Market. The login information is the same for both the web and mobile app.
- Allows you to enroll in Paperless Billing.
- Lets those with multiple accounts pay with a single payment.
- Provides an easy way to report a power outage. This feature works especially well for members with multiple accounts.
Need help using the First Electric app? Check out this list of frequently asked questions. You also may call First Electric at 800-489-7405 during regular business hours to speak with a member service specialist.
Click the button above to go to the First Electric app pay now site. No registration is required. Just use your billing account number and your last name or the name of your business to pay your bill with an e-check. Unlike the full First Electric app site, you cannot view your usage or report an outage.