A Smooth Process from Start to Finish
When you purchase a solar system from us, you have the comfort of knowing that our FECC staff will take care of you from design through installation.
Before you consider buying, please review the the net-meter process.
1. Once you call for an appointment, a FECC marketing representative will visit your home or business to do a site evaluation, free of charge. This is so we can customize a system to ensure you’ll receive maximum sunshine for maximum electricity production.
2. We’ll look at things like the slope, direction, and condition of your roof and determine the amount of sun or shade it receives. If your roof doesn’t offer the ideal situation, we can ground-mount the solar panels, or even put them on the roof of another structure such as a pool house.
3. We’ll also check your electric service, explain the technical requirements of connecting to the electric grid, and help you determine if a solar system would be a good investment for your situation.
4. Once we have a design and quote, we’ll set up an appointment to review the information with you. If you decide to purchase a system, we’ll take care of everything else: permits, installation, and commissioning. As soon as we have the equipment, installation typically takes one day.
5. After your panels have been installed, we give you the tools you need to make it easy to monitor your production.
Installation practices vary and can affect the durability and longevity of your system. FECC takes the extra step of running all wires in conduits to protect them from the elements as well as critters like squirrels and rats. We also mount our solar panels on a rack system, rather than nail directly into the roof.
Solar panels are mounted on a rack system, rather than nailed directly into the roof.
All wires are run in conduits for protection from the elements. The panels will cover wires when the process is complete.
Our solar panels are durable and simple to keep clean.