Members fund donations to 13 local nonprofit organizations
Posted on October 31st, 2019
Thanks to members who participate in Operation Round-Up, $21,850 was donated to 13 local organizations in October.
These members volunteer to have their bill rounded up to the next even dollar amount each month. That money — an average of $6 a year — is used for donations to local organizations and for college scholarships. To date, Operation Round-Up has donated more than $1.1 million.
Donation recipients include:
- Personal Pep Rally, $1,000.
- Margie’s Haven House, $2,000.
- Cleburne County Historical Society, $1,600.
- Community Action Program for Central Arkansas, $2,000.
- Single Parent Scholarship Fund of Faulkner County, $2,000.
- Hot Springs Village Walk for Cancer Research, $1,250.
- Hot Springs Village Citizen’s Police Alumni Association, $2,000.
- Single Parent Scholarship Fund of Grant County, $2,000.
- Lonoke County Museum, $1,000.
- Hollis Volunteer Fire Department, $1,500.
- Literacy Action of Central Arkansas, $2,500.
- Dodd Mountain Volunteer Fire Department, $1,000.
- White County Single Parent Scholarship Fund, $2,000.