SmartHub is First Electric Cooperative’s free online bill payment system that also allows you to monitor your daily energy usage. If you previously used E-Bill, the co-op’s former payment system, you can access SmartHub using the same E-Bill login and password. If you are new to paying your bill online, you will need to create a SmartHub account.
|Click here to go to the SmartHub Pay Now site. No registration is required. Just use your billing account number and your last name or the name of your business to pay your bill quickly and easily.||Click here to go to the full SmartHub site.|
- Provides 24-hour access to account or accounts.
- Sends an e-mail notification when a new electric bill is generated. The e-mail includes a link for easy navigation to your billing information. You can use SmartHub to review account information and pay your electric bill, or you may choose to pay in a different manner.
- Allows you to pay electronically using a Visa, MasterCard or Discover card or an electronic check transaction.
- Displays posting of payments in real time.
- Provides current and historical billing information and payment history.
- Outlines energy usage in graphs.
- Includes a free app for your smartphone or tablet. Download it by searching for “SmartHub” on either the Apple Store or Android Market. Once the app is open, type in “First Electric Cooperative” as the provider. (For detailed instructions on downloading the app, click here to open a PDF.) The login information is the same for both the web and mobile app.
- Allows you to enroll in Paperless Billing.
- Lets those with multiple accounts pay with a single payment.
Need help using SmartHub? Check out this list of frequently asked questions. You also may call First Electric at 800-489-7405 during regular business hours to speak with a member service representative.